Cancelled Models?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancelled Models?

This has been posted on the N Gauge Forum today, but 4 models of the 33 have apparently been cancelled. Not sure whee this information is from

The 4 in question are
    33114 NSE
    33008 Green
    33042 2tg Construction
    33103 Dutch

I am guessing its a case of reducing the backlog based on poor pre-orders but perhaps someone from Dapol could confirm

Hi Ed-Farms ,
    An engaging question! So much so I looked up the post in question.There have been no cancellations, nor have any dealers been sent any such notices by email or otherwise.
    Thanks to you for taking the time to ask for clarification, I shall add an observation of my own, which is; perhaps site owners should verify posts before engaging wit such threads, thereby avoiding wasted time by all?
    Last edited by Andy Dapol; 25 April 2018, 20:33.
    Regards
    Andy

Dapol Staff Member

Comment

Hello Andy Dapol
      Thanks for answering. I'm wondering if your last sentence was aimed at me?

Chris - N Gauge Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Dapol View Post
        Hi Ed-Farms ,
        An engaging question! So much so I looked up the post in question.There have been no cancellations, nor have any dealers been sent any such notices by email or otherwise.
        Thanks to you for taking the time to ask for clarification, I shall add an observation of my own, which is; perhaps site owners should verify posts before engaging wit such threads, thereby avoiding wasted time by all?
        Thanks Andy

I did question the person's source on this as when I checked the 4 models out on Hattons the first 3 are all on order and 4th was actually in stock. Glad to see they are going ahead as I intend to get 33008 and 114 when they come out

Comment

Hi Andy

How are these 33 coming along?

Cheers dazzer

Comment

• Andy Dapol
            Andy Dapol commented
            Editing a comment
            FYI Currently commencing artwork design/research.
        Working...
        X