Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kain Harkins
    replied
    I know my last post about the 142 could be construed as a complaint regarding the sending out of the different liveries at different times but I've seen a few comments about the wires showing inside of the units themselves. Was this supposed to be intentional and were interiors considered in the design process to hide the wires that are on show? I know people have said they are going to paint the wires to hide them as best they can but I feel that hidden under seats would have been a better alternative.

Leave a comment:

• Arthur Hodgett
    commented on 's reply
    Just discovered the rear wheels are not driving on the motorised unit, sadly will have to return for a replacement.

• Arthur Hodgett
    replied
    Just taken delivery of my first 142, it's a really lovely model. Couple of questions, it appears to run very slowly indeed in both directions, how fast should it go? Are there special light bars for it as the standard ones are too long or do we have to shorten them? If so is there an approved point to cut them please?
    Arthur

Leave a comment:

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    The shipment was split, the other two liveries are due in shops in around 2 weeks time.

• Kain Harkins
    replied
    Hi I see there has been the release of some of the liveries for sale to the general public. Was it conscious decision to delay the other liveries release?

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    Like I said above....

"The delay was because they lost their production slot and had to wait for another. If you lose a production slot there's nothing you can do except wait for another one"

• jacowin80
    replied
    Any news on the pacer. I have just noticed on the gaugemaster website that the November-December releases don't include it? They do however include the class 50 and another run of the 68's. Good to see this but how can a model that has been in suspension for most of the year and a model that has already had a run in 2018 overtake the 142. Nice to see Dapol trying to get things right but would be nice to be told what was happening, wasn't that long ago we were told it was due soon. Looks like it's yet another year without!

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    The delay was because they lost their production slot and had to wait for another. If you lose a production slot there's nothing you can do except wait for another one

• jacowin80
    replied
    Is the 142 in production yet?? I remember waiting this time last year with no avail, surely there must be some kind of delivery estimate now or will I be getting yet another email from hattons!

Leave a comment:

• jacowin80
    replied
    Any more news on the 142???

Leave a comment:

• philiprporter
    replied
    Are these still being produced or have they gone into abeyance?

Leave a comment:

• beeshill
    commented on 's reply
    Doesn't it just, i don't envy you one bit!

Hope you settle in quickly.:-)

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    I had no idea 3 weeks had gone since I last asked! Time flies fast when you're shifting houses and have no internet.

• beeshill
    replied
    Hi Joel Dapol , looking forward to seeing the painted samples, are you able to share with us?

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    Good to know, I hope to see these soon.
Working...
X