No announcement yet.

Class 142 Decorated Samples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Locomotives Illustrated Aug 2012 has article on Pacers. 11 liveries for future issues! GWR chocolate/cream, Manchester PTE orange, Provincial blue, Regional bue/grey and brown/red/white version, Merseyside -yellow, Northern Spirit -turquoise, Arriva -blue (also a version of 1 unit in red and other in green in 2004),FNW -dark blue, Northern -blue/maroon, FGW -dark blue
    There must be many more liveries since 2012 and I have ordered a 2018 book on Pacers to find out more. The article says they could run with all other modern Dmus. I note the doors were changed early on from 4part version to a 2 part version.

Comment

Hi all

Just showing off a photo of my ex Tyne and Wear 142 which now sports Merseyrail livery.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF1212.JPG
Views:	91
Size:	1.48 MB
ID:	8995

Basically I have just reworked the light blue band to black and flint grey, renumbered to 142051 and added the Merseyrail branding which were custom made. Very happy with it and its right at home on my North West Lancs based layout Sutton St. Annes. Other details include backdated overhead warning flashes (pre 1998) and has been given a light weathering to complete.

Cheers
      Anthony

Comment

Working...
      X