Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeanette-H
    replied
    Just spotted I was having a dim moment when posting the original question, its a class 122 not 121, not that makes much difference to the problem

Leave a comment:

• Jeanette-H
    replied
    Just by way of a little update on this issue, I noticed today whilst fitting one of your overbright lightbars that the headcode LED's are bright enough to be seen through the headcode box when it is moving in reverse, and goes dim when forward is selected, also had to change the decoder from a Zimo MX622N to a Bachmann DCC23 otherwise the lid wouldn't go back on with the lightbar in place and that made no difference, so it's not the decoder.

Leave a comment:

• Jeanette-H
    replied
    Very dim, I can only see they are on with the loco top removed, once the top is on, even in a dark room the headcode cannot be seen, the headlight LED's are fine though.
    Last edited by Jeanette-H; 16 November 2018, 10:01.

Leave a comment:

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    How dim are they?

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    Try watching a few YouTube videos....should find your answer there as well. I just watched two

• Jeanette-H
    replied
    Hi

Thanks for the reply

At least now I know I am not the only one.

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    Hello Jeanette-H ,

I've spoken to a couple of people who have said that their headcode lights are also dim.

Whether that's the way it is or not I am not sure. A few YoutUbe videos seem to suggest the same.

Hope this helps??

Cheers!
    JB

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    I don't own any Dapol Class 121/122 myself. But I have a few friends who do. I'll ask them and get back to you ASAP.... Hang in there!

Cheers!

• Jeanette-H
    replied
    Anyone there?

Leave a comment:

• Jeanette-H
    started a topic Dapol Class 121 Head Code Lights

Dapol Class 121 Head Code Lights

Hi all

I have just taken delivery of a new Dapol Class 121 and have something I want to check

I have found the head code LED's although on are quite dim and do not show once the roof is clipped back on, even with all the room lights off, is this normal for this model, not a problem if it is but just wanted to check.

Thanks
    Last edited by Jeanette-H; 14 November 2018, 12:09.
Working...
X