• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, would recommend searching the NGF for someone to do that for you

• Chris Newman
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Steve, many thanks for the info, have found a good article on RM Web and another on NGF. Would you suggest NGF if I want to find somebody to do the job??

Regds
    Chris

• Steve-Spotter
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Chris, Yes it is possible, although it will of course void your warranty. There is plenty of tutorials online for how to do it if you search Class 121 body swap. Alternatively some very helpful guys online who would be able to do it for you at a small cost.

• Chris Newman
    replied
    Hi Joel, In my post #4.2 (above) I asked " can I body swap the dummy (with powered ones) units so that I have all runners" can you tell me please can his be done?? As since the Open Day Offer I have purchased some of each, along with some Blue/Grey donor units, in the hope that it can. !!!

Regds Chris

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    Beauty...!

• steam-driven boy
    replied
    Hi,
    Any excuse to post a snap of my KernowMRC GWR150...

Leave a comment:

• Chris Newman
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Joel, Jeremiah, that's very good news, as I'm slowly getting earlier issues, but I would ask one question of Joel, can I body swap the dummy units so that I have all runners please. And the following is a suggestion/request for consideration--DTS units to go with DMBS in appropriate liveries, (my DMBS units look a bit sad without anything to drag around (LOL)

Chris

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Don't worry Jeremiah, we have something in mind for N gauge :-)

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    Thanks for confirming Chris Newman and Cape Town Trev I knew I hadn't seen these in N gauge. And obviously I want N gauge.

Leave a comment:

• Chris Newman
    commented on 's reply
    Very Sorry to have to tell you that these are all OO Gauge as they have 4D prefix to stock numbers---I believe you've posted this in the wrong section--I have also checked N gauge listing and nothing new there at all!!!

Chris

• Cape Town Trev
    replied
    Originally posted by Ifor View Post
    Those liveries are limited edition commissions from Hatton's, there are livery samples published on the Hatton's website today. They should be here in the next few months, presumably at the same time as the main range.
    I have just looked. Very bad news NOT N gauge

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    I don't recall seeing any N gauge ones, I've heard of and seen only OO gauge ones. But thanks for the info, I'll go check the Hattons website.

• Ifor
    replied
    Those liveries are limited edition commissions from Hatton's, there are livery samples published on the Hatton's website today. They should be here in the next few months, presumably at the same time as the main range.

Leave a comment:

• A future batch of Class 121/122 DMUs

No idea how the first batch sold. But I just wanted to see Dapol produce some more liveries. I'd love to see a Chiltern and Arriva Trains Wales Class 121.

Cheers!
    Jeremiah.

PS: In 2018 please, I feel guilty for not being able to buy as much as I like since all the latest releases are so close together. LOL!
Working...
X