A future batch of Class 121/122 DMUs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion: A future batch of Class 121/122 DMUs

No idea how the first batch sold. But I just wanted to see Dapol produce some more liveries. I'd love to see a Chiltern and Arriva Trains Wales Class 121.

Cheers!
    Jeremiah.

PS: In 2018 please, I feel guilty for not being able to buy as much as I like since all the latest releases are so close together. LOL!
    Jeremiah Bunyan...

Those liveries are limited edition commissions from Hatton's, there are livery samples published on the Hatton's website today. They should be here in the next few months, presumably at the same time as the main range.

Comment

• JeremiahBunyan
      JeremiahBunyan commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't recall seeing any N gauge ones, I've heard of and seen only OO gauge ones. But thanks for the info, I'll go check the Hattons website.

• Chris Newman
      Chris Newman commented
      Editing a comment
      Very Sorry to have to tell you that these are all OO Gauge as they have 4D prefix to stock numbers---I believe you've posted this in the wrong section--I have also checked N gauge listing and nothing new there at all!!!

Chris

Originally posted by Ifor View Post
    Those liveries are limited edition commissions from Hatton's, there are livery samples published on the Hatton's website today. They should be here in the next few months, presumably at the same time as the main range.
    I have just looked. Very bad news NOT N gauge

Comment

Thanks for confirming Chris Newman and Cape Town Trev I knew I hadn't seen these in N gauge. And obviously I want N gauge.
      Jeremiah Bunyan...

Comment

• Joel Dapol
        Joel Dapol commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't worry Jeremiah, we have something in mind for N gauge :-)

• Chris Newman
        Chris Newman commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Joel, Jeremiah, that's very good news, as I'm slowly getting earlier issues, but I would ask one question of Joel, can I body swap the dummy units so that I have all runners please. And the following is a suggestion/request for consideration--DTS units to go with DMBS in appropriate liveries, (my DMBS units look a bit sad without anything to drag around (LOL)

Chris

Hi,
      Any excuse to post a snap of my KernowMRC GWR150...

Comment

Hi Joel, In my post #4.2 (above) I asked " can I body swap the dummy (with powered ones) units so that I have all runners" can you tell me please can his be done?? As since the Open Day Offer I have purchased some of each, along with some Blue/Grey donor units, in the hope that it can. !!!

Regds Chris

Comment

• Steve-Spotter
        Steve-Spotter commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Chris, Yes it is possible, although it will of course void your warranty. There is plenty of tutorials online for how to do it if you search Class 121 body swap. Alternatively some very helpful guys online who would be able to do it for you at a small cost.

• Chris Newman
        Chris Newman commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Steve, many thanks for the info, have found a good article on RM Web and another on NGF. Would you suggest NGF if I want to find somebody to do the job??

Regds
        Chris

• JeremiahBunyan
        JeremiahBunyan commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, would recommend searching the NGF for someone to do that for you
    Working...
    X