Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GWR Bracket Signals

Hi Guys,

Is there any ideas when these will be available? I really want to upgrade Midsummer End to these lovely signals, but with no Bracket Signal I can only do one at present.

Thanks

Steve

What is the progress with these chaps ? In N. When realistically do you expect them to come to market ?

Best Regards

Matt W

Comment

I'd definitely find space for two of these on my Blochescwic & Walshed layout, need to replace my Ratio gantry that suffered irreparable damage on the journey back from TINGS 2016.
      Vince

Comment

Another vote for these here. I am hoping ot start work on my N gauge GWR exhibition layout this winter so having the signals before work starts would help

Comment

In the words of Pink Floyd in 'The Wall'.....

'Is there anybody out there ?'

you tube clip of brackets was published what feels like 3 years ago.....have the brackets bitten the dust ?

Be good to hear something from the horses mouth about where these are at.

Best Regards

Matt W

Comment

• Joel Dapol
            Joel Dapol commented
            Editing a comment
            Hi Matt, the OO versions will be out first and we should have something tangible to show at Warley. Once the OO versions are out there we will produce the N gauge version, which will utilise the same working mechanism. The whole project has taken longer than we anticipated and certain design problems have had to be overcome, such as minimising the hole requirement for installation, making it reliable and expandable and of course in making it affordable. We are really sorry for the delay this has caused, but we really think in the long run, it will be worth taking the time to get this right. Incidentally, the new design is completely different from the that shown on the video clip you mentioned, this would have required a 50mm diameter hole and would have had an unacceptable selling price.

Thanks for that Joel. All good positive information. Thank you for the update - appreciated.

Best regards

Matt

Comment

June 9th 2018
            A update on progress would be appreciated still waiting patiently for my GWR bracket.

Comment

Since these were announced 5 years ago or more and the OO ones have been out for some time now is there any news on progress for the N gauge version?

Comment

Working...
              X