Instructions for fitting Light bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instructions for fitting Light bars

I have written some instructions from my experiences with Light bars which I trust may be of help. any suggestions for improvement or changes, please let me know.
    Attached Files

Hi Arthur I would never had thought for to test the light bars before fitting especially for 10 minutes and the fitting instructions are great and very easy to follow Hedley

Comment

Just found this (after I had done mine!). Good advice regarding the Colletts - these also need the double sided tape as mine did not clip in. I didn't think of using double sided tape but they seem to have stayed put but given the difficulties of refitting the roof pipes I don't much want to take them apart again. I only discovered the roof pipes were handed after ages of frustration trying to fit them the wrong way round. I certainly recommend using a box (unless you want to spend half an hour grovelling on the floor looking for a lost pipe (I did that too) and, also a good light, some small pliers and a magnifier come in very handy. Not an easy job to fit these.

Comment

Working...
      X