Request For LBR Info For Each Coach Type

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request For LBR Info For Each Coach Type

Hi Dapol Team, (Hope I'm posting this in the right Place!!) is it at all possible (if your records have the information) That each Coach Type (By designer)Gresley,Collett etc) Could have the information of when LBR Could be Fitted (By Catalogue Number/Year fist available) if not available from start of original production? (hope that makes sense to you?) Regds Chris Newman

Originally posted by Chris Newman View Post
    Hi Dapol Team, (Hope I'm posting this in the right Place!!) is it at all possible (if your records have the information) That each Coach Type (By designer)Gresley,Collett etc) Could have the information of when LBR Could be Fitted (By Catalogue Number/Year fist available) if not available from start of original production? (hope that makes sense to you?) Regds Chris Newman
    Hi Chris, Thanks for your request I will confer with my colleagues and see what can be done - It may take a while due to current exhibition commitments (Warly in a week) etc. but this will be a useful exercise.
    Regards
    Andy

Dapol Staff Member

Comment

• Chris Newman
      Chris Newman commented
      Editing a comment
      Andy, Many thanks for considering this, as you say due to work commitments--definitely not a rush job!! I Believe this will benefit all collectors/modellers, even if eventually you retrofit/upgrade all earlier non LB capable coaches.

Regds
      Chris

Originally posted by Chris Newman View Post
    I would of thought if I'm correct that all the Gresley, Collets and Mk3's are LBR. I don't think any of B-Set Coaches or Autocoaches are LBR

Comment

• Joel Dapol
      Joel Dapol commented
      Editing a comment
      Not all the Collets and Gresleys were LBR. Early variants (pre- around 2010) were not and were subsequently modified to take the light bars. You are correct though Auto-coaches and B-Sets are not LBR

• GWR-Kris
      GWR-Kris commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Joel
      Thank you for the update I never released that. I just checked my stock and two of my collets are not LBR. oh shoot

The non-light bar ready coaches are as follows (as far as I can make out):

NON-LIGHT-BAR READY MODELS

2005-06 Collett Coaches GWR

NC-015A/B Composite

NC-016A/B All Third

NC-017A/B Brake

2005-06 Collett Coaches BR Crimson Cream

NC-020A/B Composite

NC-021A/B All Third

NC-022A/B Brake

2006-07 Collett Coaches BR Maroon

NC-027A/B Composite

NC-028A/B All Third

NC-029A/B Brake

2007-2008 Gresley Coaches BR Maroon

NC-030A/B Gresley First

NC-031A/B/C/D Gresley Second

NC-032A/B Gresley Composite Brake

NC-033 Gresley Buffet

2008 Collett Coaches GWR

NC-034 Composite

NC-035 Brake

NC-036 All Third

2009 Gresley Coaches LNER Teak

NC-044 Gresley First

NC-045 Gresley Composite Brake

NC-046 Gresley Third

2010 Gresley Coaches BR Crimson-Cream

NC-059A/B Gresley First

NC-060A/B Gresley Second

NC-061A/B Gresley Buffet

FIRST LIGHT BAR READY MODELS

Collett coaches light bar ready from 2009

NC-041/NC-042/NC-043 and later models

Gresley coaches light bar ready from 2011

NC-059D/NC-060D/NC-061D (Carmine-Cream)

NC-208A/NC-209A/B/C/NC-210A/NC-211A (Teak)

Comment

• Chris Newman
      Chris Newman commented
      Editing a comment
      Bob, thanks for taking the time to do that--(been away for a short stay in hospital)totally forgot this request!!) have to check my listings to upgrade/update.
      Chris
Working...
X