Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vonzack
    replied
    C-Rail do a kit which is pretty easy to assemble and with RevolutioN they produced 4 different versions as RTR models.

Leave a comment:

• chriswrightmk
    replied
    C-Rails are complete rtr models

Leave a comment:

• RailGooner
    commented on 's reply
    Hi PaulShanahanUK ,

Have you had a go at the C-Rail kits yet?

• PaulShanahanUK
    replied
    I've just bought some tank tainer kits from c-rail-intermodal. If my kit building skills turn out to be rubbish, I'll be in the market for some too!
    Last edited by PaulShanahanUK; 2 December 2016, 16:44. Reason: Rubish Spellink...

Leave a comment:

• JR_P
    replied
    Yep, tank tainers are a winner for me too :-)

Leave a comment:

• RailGooner
    started a topic Tanktainers, RTR in N

Tanktainers, RTR in N

Tanktainers: intermodal containers for the transport of liquids, gases and powders as bulk cargo (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tank_container).

I think a lot of us would welcome a RTR tanktainer in N. Unlike boxes, these tend to be very bespoke and differ greatly with prototype owners interpreting the tank differently while complying with the ISO standards. I for one would be very happy with a generic tanktainer model that was finely detailed - etched walkways, crisp paint, fine decal/tampo printing, etc.

Rowlie originaly suggested these in post #14 of the thread 'FEA-B Spine wagon re-release'.
    Would it be possible to get another batch of the FEA-B wagons. There hasn't been a run of these wagons for a while and it is now getting extremely difficult to
    Last edited by RailGooner; 2 December 2016, 20:27.
Working...
X