Managed to get one !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Managed to get one !

Ive been after a black label golden eagle ever since I got the mallard ,,,I've emailed Dapol to ask ,,,never got a reply ,,,I've phoned them occasionally to be told that there is none in stock ,not even a refurbished one ,but today my son phoned me to tell me he had visited the Dapol factory / shop ,,,,he said they have a golden eagle on display and for sale and do I want it ,,,he asked a few questions,it is a new one and not a refurbished one ,,I said yes get it for me @ £400 ,,,,but he used his loaf and joined the Dapol club there and then ,which gave him 15% off so he bought the golden eagle and a silver fox for himself,,so I'm now a very happy owner of the golden eagle for a bargain price of £340 ,,,,in a way I'm a bit disappointed with Dapol for fobbing me off saying they have none but in a way I should thank them because I've got one at £60 cheaper ,,,,,Martin ,,,,PS ,,a little birdie told my son that Dapol are producing the black labels again ,sometime this year ,,,in BR livery,,,,

I REALLY hope they are as I am craving a BR Green Black Label A4 with late crest for my layout I'm working on.

Comment

• Joel Dapol
      Joel Dapol commented
      Editing a comment
      Keep your eyes on the website you never know :-)

I'm hoping they do as well,,,I'm also hoping they produce an A1 or A3 ,,,

Comment

Also I got my tax return money, so I'm gonna be able to order one of the blue ones, but now it doesn't have rest of the world delivery for them, what happened to that?

Comment

• Joel Dapol
        Joel Dapol commented
        Editing a comment
        It might be easier to order over the phone and then we can deduct VAT for you as well

Originally posted by LNER4468Fan View Post
      Also I got my tax return money, so I'm gonna be able to order one of the blue ones, but now it doesn't have rest of the world delivery for them, what happened to that?
      Hi LNER 4468fan,,,,,,,,according to the home page of the website it still states rest of the world £19.95 ,,,,unless you find something different when you start going through the buying process,,,I suppose calling them would be expensive and an email may not get replied to ,,,,,also you should save 20% of the cost ,,,no VAT!!! ,,,hope you get one

Comment

Working...
      X