Special Edition wagons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Edition wagons

Am seeking details of all Special Edition wagons to fill gaps in my knowledge, especially those produced before 2001. John Jarvis

British Railway Modelling publish British Model Trains which lists most Dapol Issues in Volume1 and in N is good to 2013
    I have helped update it over the years but in N misses out many wagons after 2014 although I have sent in listings
    Dapol used to list commissions on their website but this seems to have stopped.

Comment

• John Jarvis
      John Jarvis commented
      Editing a comment
      Chris, nice to hear from you after all these years. The last communication we had was in 1991 when I purchased two of your special edition Wolverton wagons! Railway Modellers likewise only produces comments on a few commissioners these days which has partly led to my enquiry. I am in regular contact with Pat Hammond in efforts to have all past & present wagons listed.

The special commissions are still there - on the shop menu down the left hand side between technical and product development

Comment

• John Jarvis
      John Jarvis commented
      Editing a comment
      Steve thank you for you comment but unfortunately the DAPOL lists only relate to issues produced since the entry was revamped and only, in fact only a few commissioners are listed.

Ah I see you were looking for Historical entries for all wagons made :-(

Comment

Working...
    X