YCV Turbot update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YCV Turbot update

Just received the first samples of this wagon. One or two small changes required, but overall I believe its looking good.
    Artwork is also complete and the next samples will be painted with a view to on-schedule production run during the summer. As shown, versions will be produced with and without steps/ handrails per the prototype.
    Worth noting is that as the 'Instanter' coupling functions in a prototypical fashion, it does require wide radius curves to operate correctly. This is due to the scale distance between the wagons. 3 link couplings can also be used and the bogie mounted NEM hook & loop standard coupling can be exchanged for other types. The NEM pocket itself is fitted via a 'dovetail' and easily removed entirely, leaving a 'clean' finish.
    Last edited by Andy Dapol; 27 April 2018, 14:50.
    Regards
    Andy

Dapol Staff Member

Artwork layouts for the OO Turbot.
    Regards
    Andy

Dapol Staff Member

Comment

[USER="3"]Andy Dapol[/USER]

[I]The Dapol OO gauge Turbot looks excellent. At first glance it looks so much better than the other RTR one currently available. Hope it's done in N gauge some day, I'd like to keep it in the sidings. Looks like thos project is now going at good speed and I'm sure it will sell well once it hits shelves.

Cheers[/I]
      Jeremiah Bunyan...

Comment

Working...
      X