Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daz9284
    commented on 's reply
    looks good, although the top link shouldn't be on the hook but attached to the top of the hook where the two pertruding parts are. see image:
    https://ukrailwaypics.smugmug.com/UK...93xx/i-FQ9JSkj

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    I've got to say, that looks pretty good! Hope it works it's way through the development cycles and hits shelves as soon as possible.

Leave a comment:

• Andy Dapol
    replied
    the norfolkman Good Point about the coupling! Thanks for the comment.
    We'll correct this properly by the time we tool, but here's a better attempt in the meantime, (Still not right, but OK for a quick Friday evening sketch perhaps?).

Leave a comment:

• the norfolkman
    replied
    Hi All hope you are well, wagon seems to be progressing nicely whilst not being very up on the prototype
    I would point out the coup[ling appears to be a tad hibred being seemingly a three link and screw link in one ?
    However the actual wagon doe's convey a feeling of bulk and wieght and I am sure it will be a stunner when finally
    complete.

Leave a comment:

• Andy Dapol
    started a topic JHA: First CAD views

JHA: First CAD views

These wagons have been quietly progressing and are on schedule to appear alongside the Class 59. More details will be published in the next couple of months.
    The CADs are now just about complete and, although there are a few changes (angle of wagon sides, platform is a little too deep etc.) I wanted to show where we are at the moment.

You may also notice I have been evaluating a new CAD tool, whilst the multi-coloured drawings are technically very useful for toolmaking, they can be difficult to translate into when reviewing, especially when viewing a fixed angle image. I hope these views will help with that?
    Comments are, as always welcome.
    Last edited by Andy Dapol; 24 August 2018, 16:43.
Working...
X