Announcng the JHA (O&K) version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

commented on 's reply
    @Dapol Joel Would you be able to report the liveries to product numbers. I hope to pre-order these soon.

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    Here's a screenshot of the PDF of the O&K JHA Hoopers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	O&K  JHA Hopper 1.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	208.4 KB
ID:	7210

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    If this doesn't work please let me know, I'll upload screenshots of the PDFs.

• Richard Dallimore
    commented on 's reply
    No, still invalid

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    Hope this works. I've had these downloaded for another member who had trouble viewing them. I can't access them now either.

37 OO Gauge O and K Hopper.pdf

Leave a comment:

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    My apologies, I will get this clarified in the next couple of days.

commented on 's reply
    Okay. I was asking about the relevant product codes to liveries, to allow me to pre-order these wagons.

Rather useless for another user to say it works for me them, but as you say, they are on the main website and across other platforms. But as the PDF does not say whether both liveries are offered, it is impossible to buy them yet.

To note, I get the message "Invalid File Specified" on Safari, Firefox, Crome and Opera on both on MacOS and iOS. IDK about PC, would not even know how to use one! And actually, why would anyone use a PC ;P

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    PDF seems to be working for me, it's identical to the announcement on the main website.

replied
    I am unable to view the PDF, yet I assume the same as on the main website?

Might I ask, what liveries correspond to the relevant product codes?

I understand from Rail Express Modeller, both liveries are being done (original and blue yeoman). I do not want to pre-order the wrong ones.

Leave a comment:

• Andy Dapol
    replied
    Hi. Just to clarify the questions re: tail lamps. the modeller will be able to choose which end the lamp is on and it will light accordingly.
    Good idea re: detail packs. These would be available through http://dapolspares.dccsupplies.com/ once released.

Leave a comment:

• the norfolkman
    replied
    Hi All,these vehicles are a long over due item and I wish Dapol well with the project.
    We know that you are more than capable of top end models so looking forward to the end result, I would like also to agree with Martin
    that it would be good to see the outer's both with, and without the lamp fitted as it would be good to not be forced in to having one each
    end of the rake !
    Also like the sound of the inter wagon air pipes being connected chance there for Dapol to release these as a detail pack perhaps .

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    I'm sure Dapol would like to have the Class 59's arrival timed well with the O&K JHA hoppers
    Last edited by JeremiahBunyan; 3 April 2018, 04:00.

• Martin Jones
    replied
    This is great news, but we need the locos as well.

One point to mention, I notice there are four variants of the Outer Wagons to be released, would it be prevelant to have two with and two without flashing tail lamps.

Will look incorrect against the locomotive.

Leave a comment:

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    I am sure you're right, we have all the original drawings so should be accurate and with the working lights on the outer wagons they should look great too.

• daz9284
    commented on 's reply
    Excellent, I'm after a rake of the NP JHA's to go with the NP 59. In time i'm hoping you do an AI 59 so i can model a jumbo train of these JHA's, plus Hanson JHa's and some box wagons......can't wait
Working...
X