MRA Side tippers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MRA Side tippers

Hi just a quick enquiry to ask if there are any plans to release a new batch of MRA wagons at any point please ?
    I would personally like a couple more sets and there are variations in livery that could now be covered, such as the bulk ballast only patches seen on some vehicles.
    Thanks

The production costs of the MRA have risen dramatically in the past 3/4 years to the pint now where we think they are noncommercial I am afraid. A five car set would now cost around £210 and I fear this would make them unsaleable. I very much doubt we will produce the MRA in the near future I am afraid.
    Regards
    Joel

Dapol Staff Member

Comment

Hi again many thanks for the answer to my question and I fully take on board the reasoning behind it.
      However at £210 pounds it works out to £42 a wagon not it seems by other wagon's actually far out of the way ?
      Revolutions Ealnos is selling well at £41 each standard wagon and the JHA will be I believe around the £45 mark ?
      However many thanks for the prompt and courteous answer as always .

Comment

I'll have to agree with the post above, £210 for five high quality wagons does not sound too bad at all! I thought to look at mine again this weekend and it must be said the detail on these wagons is utterly superb. But then, seeing as I was around then the originals were released, I think I am personally OK for more.

Comment

Working...
        X