Silver Bullet Slurry Tanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver Bullet Slurry Tanks

Out of curiosity, will Dapol consider a re run of the 'Silver Bullet' slurry tanks in both pristine and weathered anytime soon? I'm itching to get a rake but the internet has little to offer for me,

Have you tried Kernow, they normally have a few...

Comment

• Joel Dapol
      Joel Dapol commented
      Editing a comment
      We still have stock of clean versions from the last batch and these should be freely available from our dealers and these may have stock of weathered versions also. In addition, we will be producing some new dirty ones for later in the year. Do you have a livery preference?

I much prefer weathered so I can make a prototypical train with the DJM 92 as it ran in 2014/5

Comment

• Joel Dapol
      Joel Dapol commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay, if the search amongst dealers does not yield any weathered versions, your best bet might be best to wait until later in the year when the new batch is released.

• Andy Dapol
      Andy Dapol commented
      Editing a comment
      One weathered and eight clean (across 2 numbers) here: http://www.dccsupplies.com/item-p-11...4f-027-007.htm

Thank you ever so much both of you, will order a few very soon. I got another Hornby 92! Will be ordering a few more when you release yours

Comment

Question, are you taking any silver bullets to Ally Pally because f the price is right I may just snap 3 up?

Comment

I must comment, at Ally Pally I got 6 Silver Bullets at show price. The customer service was great and staff were very friendly.

Comment

Working...
        X