OO Class 59 E.P.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    I am curious to know, before CNY begins, what is the status of the class 59? Can we hope to see further EP samples or artwork to comment on the Digest before the celebration?

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Andy. No idea where I heard that the Dapol Class 59 was intended to be a "Black Label" model. Either way I cannot wait to see these hit shelves. Is there any progress on these i.e. any new EP samples?

• Andy Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    It has always been a 'Regular' range model Jeremiah.

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    Is the Class 59 still being planned as a "Black Label" model...?

Leave a comment:

• LaGrange
    replied
    Will there be any samples/pre-production models at Warley??

Leave a comment:

replied
    Were any announcements made on the progress of the class 59 at the recent open day? Expected final EP samples, liveries and delivery quarter?

Are Hanson and AI liveries planned for batch 2?

Leave a comment:

• Martin Jones
    replied
    Originally posted by the norfolkman View Post
    Hi All, watching this with great expectations as I think it will prove to be another excellent release if a close eye is kept on the details
    being correct for the respective batches. I am very keen on a DB Schenker machine and hope the Aggregate industries livery will appear
    at some point.
    59206 "John F Yeoman" is planned in DB Schenker livery

Leave a comment:

• the norfolkman
    replied
    Hi All, watching this with great expectations as I think it will prove to be another excellent release if a close eye is kept on the details
    being correct for the respective batches. I am very keen on a DB Schenker machine and hope the Aggregate industries livery will appear
    at some point.

Leave a comment:

commented on 's reply
    Thank you for the update Joel Dapol I forgot to appreciate that the Class 121/122 has been keeping all busy. Good to know comments made here have worked into tooling tweaks, was this after the first shots were shown on this thread or EP samples seen at shows (which sadly I missed). Livery samples are being look forward too.

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    We are just working on some tweaks to the tooling now and getting decorations together, as soon as we have some progress to show, I will post it here.

replied
    Andy Dapol Joel Dapol Might I enquire upon the progress of the Class 59. No doubt a model with a lot of interest in. I know photos of the working EP were shown around the internet (post shows). Did previous constructive comments on the first shots, preview here last year, provide useful customer expectation? Is there some progress on the project to show, allowing us forum uses to provide any feedback upon? I am going to assume you must be near livery samples?

Leave a comment:

• Jimp
    replied
    Hi
    Have you got a rough idea of the price yet and the intended delivery date
    cheers

Leave a comment:

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    Great, thanks for the update

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    No not dropped at all. We are of to the factory in a week or so time to discuss the progress on the final EP.

• JeremiahBunyan
    replied
    The "Product Development" section on the website doesn't list the Class 59. Has it be dropped for now? Or is there any update?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X