Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dapol Class 68 wins "OO Gauge Modern Traction" in British Model Railway Awards 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dapol Class 68 wins "OO Gauge Modern Traction" in British Model Railway Awards 2017

Joel Dapol Andy Dapol Neil Dapol Richard Dapol

Well it has to be said, congratulations to all at Dapol in winning the "OO Gauge Modern Traction" in British Model Railway Awards 2017 for the Class 68. A superb model, if not the benchmark for future standards, it shall be now. Also, proves the Dapol Digest works in allowing customers to be a part of the award winning success.

Bring on the Class 88!

Hi I too would like to pass on congratulations to all at Dapol on giving us an excellent product with the 68 I have been
    more than satisfied both with the loco's and the service I have received as after care, and look forward to expanding the fleet.
    And yes it would be very pleasing to see the 88 announced .

Comment

Congratulations Dapol! I'd love to see the Class 88 as well.
      Jeremiah Bunyan...

Comment

Congratulations Dapol! Very well deserved.

I have managed to rectify the teething problems that I had with my six Class 68s from the first batch. I did this by fitting Kadee couplings and gluing them underneath the locos to ensure that the couplings stay in position. Thank you very much for your advice and assistance. I really appreciate it.

I am really pleased with all of these models and I intend to buy some models from batch two very soon.

I too would really like some Class 88s. Hopefully these will be produced in the future.

Thank you very much for producing the outstanding Class 68s. Truly superb models, with a wealth of detailing, lighting functions and brilliant attention to detail and livery application.

I currently have six models and I will continue buying them. They are worth every penny. Thank you very much and keep up the excellent work!

Comment

Working...
        X