Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Class 52 Westerns - Some Different Liveries?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class 52 Westerns - Some Different Liveries?

I'm putting together a nice little collection of these excellent models (7 so far) but wondered if there are any plans to introduce any alternative liveries?

I'm thinking specifically of Blue with Small Yellow Panels, previously released only as a weathered Kernow Ltd Edition, or what about D1000 in Desert Sand but with Small Yellow Panels (as opposed to the Ltd Edition released with no yellow panel)?

A number of the class also wore Maroon with Full Yellow Ends but we've just had D1056 from the original batch so far and another weathered Kernow Ltd Edition. Then there's Maroon with yellow buffer-beams, again I believe only released so far as a weathered Ltd Edition?

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance
    Mike

I would buy the Desert Sand with small yellow panel.

Comment

I think these are excellent suggestions and a batch of OO Westerns is planned for 2019. I need to check on whether we can make the desert sands SYP livery but no problems with BR Blue SYP, Maroon FYP. How about Golden Ochre with the T shaped panel :-)
      Regards
      Joel

Dapol Staff Member

Comment

I'd be very interested in a D1015 Western Champion as she looks now (Maroon with FYP)

Comment

Originally posted by Joel Dapol View Post
          I think these are excellent suggestions and a batch of OO Westerns is planned for 2019. I need to check on whether we can make the desert sands SYP livery but no problems with BR Blue SYP, Maroon FYP. How about Golden Ochre with the T shaped panel :-)
          Thanks for that Joel, all sounds good to me :-)

Comment

Working...
          X