Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JeremiahBunyan
    commented on 's reply
    Is it so hard to post in the correct thread?? The Class 22 and Class 122 are two totally different prototypes.

Also just because a detailing pack is missing in your model, do you really think it is a step Dapol have taken to remove all the detailing? There's no logical explanation other than what you've come up with? I can think of quite a few.

Also a polite email, message or post rather than a blunt post in the wrong sub-forum will be more effective in getting you what you want.

British modellers are becoming harder to please in every regard. I pity the likes of Dapol, Hornby, Bachmann and so on.

• Steam48
    replied
    I have just purchased a 4D-015-008 Green with speed whiskers class 122 its great but beware Dapol are no longer supplying the accessories packs that head codes, spare glazing, bezels etc so you will have to have white windows no destinations no 2 digit code obviously I will not want to buy any more Dapol products as they are removing items previously supplied and still listed in the instructions. Very disappointed and good bye to Dapol

Leave a comment:

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, that's about right after taking account of Chine New Year.

• PBSmith
    replied
    So presumably at least another 3 months?

Leave a comment:

• Neil Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    I believe they are in production at the moment

• PBSmith
    replied
    You stated the rerun of the 00 gauge class 22 would be available by the end of the 4th quarter 2017! Any news?

Leave a comment:

• class29returns
    replied
    Hattons are selling the forthcoming class 22,s in blue small yellow warning panel and green large yellow warning panels but saying they will have the same running number.
    true?,will need to cancel one if true.

Leave a comment:

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    A very good chance I would say.

• carderrail
    replied
    Check my website for into on the Class 22s produced by Dapol (N Gauge ones).

http://www.ngauge.org.uk/dap_dloco_22.php

Regards

Tony
    Last edited by carderrail; 22 July 2017, 08:55.

Leave a comment:

• class29returns
    replied
    Any chance of Blue with small yellow panels or Green with full yellow ends?

Leave a comment:

• mutley
    replied
    Thanks Joel - brilliant, I'll look out for that.

Leave a comment:

• Longbow
    replied
    Apologies - my comments refer to the N Gauge version.

Leave a comment:

• Joel Dapol
    commented on 's reply
    Neil or I will post a list of liveries and numbers in the next week or so which should fit the bill.

• mutley
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Joel - Notwithstanding the fact there might still be the odd blue one out there waiting to be bought, I'd happily give a home to a couple of new-run Blue 22's. As far as other liveries are concerned, I think I read somewhere that 3 or 4 of the class at least received BR Blue with Small Yellow Panels and that would be very welcome also.

• mutley
    commented on 's reply
    Well I've had quick look on the Rails site but can only see N Gauge 22's but it might just be me!
Working...
X