Class 22 - Further Runs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class 22 - Further Runs?

Hi there, my first post on your very useful forum!

I've acquired a couple of your superb Class 22's in BR Green with Small Yellow Panels over the last couple of years but must confess that I didn't go for any in BR Blue when they were first available.

I see that supplies in BR Blue at most retailers are a bit thin on the ground nowadays and I wondered if you had any plans to produce any further runs in future?

Thanks in advance
    Mike

There are still quite a few blue livery versions available eg at Rails of Sheffield, and at heavily discounted prices too.

Comment

• mutley
      mutley commented
      Editing a comment
      Well I've had quick look on the Rails site but can only see N Gauge 22's but it might just be me!

• mutley
      mutley commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Joel - Notwithstanding the fact there might still be the odd blue one out there waiting to be bought, I'd happily give a home to a couple of new-run Blue 22's. As far as other liveries are concerned, I think I read somewhere that 3 or 4 of the class at least received BR Blue with Small Yellow Panels and that would be very welcome also.

• Joel Dapol
      Joel Dapol commented
      Editing a comment
      Neil or I will post a list of liveries and numbers in the next week or so which should fit the bill.

Apologies - my comments refer to the N Gauge version.

Comment

Thanks Joel - brilliant, I'll look out for that.

Comment

Any chance of Blue with small yellow panels or Green with full yellow ends?

Comment

• Joel Dapol
          Joel Dapol commented
          Editing a comment
          A very good chance I would say.

Check my website for into on the Class 22s produced by Dapol (N Gauge ones).

http://www.ngauge.org.uk/dap_dloco_22.php

Regards

Tony
        Last edited by carderrail; 22nd July 2017, 08:55.

Comment

Hattons are selling the forthcoming class 22,s in blue small yellow warning panel and green large yellow warning panels but saying they will have the same running number.
          true?,will need to cancel one if true.

Comment

You stated the rerun of the 00 gauge class 22 would be available by the end of the 4th quarter 2017! Any news?

Comment

• Neil Dapol
              Neil Dapol commented
              Editing a comment
              I believe they are in production at the moment

So presumably at least another 3 months?

Comment

• Joel Dapol
              Joel Dapol commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, that's about right after taking account of Chine New Year.

I have just purchased a 4D-015-008 Green with speed whiskers class 122 its great but beware Dapol are no longer supplying the accessories packs that head codes, spare glazing, bezels etc so you will have to have white windows no destinations no 2 digit code obviously I will not want to buy any more Dapol products as they are removing items previously supplied and still listed in the instructions. Very disappointed and good bye to Dapol

Comment

• JeremiahBunyan
              JeremiahBunyan commented
              Editing a comment
              Is it so hard to post in the correct thread?? The Class 22 and Class 122 are two totally different prototypes.

Also just because a detailing pack is missing in your model, do you really think it is a step Dapol have taken to remove all the detailing? There's no logical explanation other than what you've come up with? I can think of quite a few.

Also a polite email, message or post rather than a blunt post in the wrong sub-forum will be more effective in getting you what you want.

British modellers are becoming harder to please in every regard. I pity the likes of Dapol, Hornby, Bachmann and so on.
          Working...
          X