Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update

Please find prices and livery details in the attached document. oo Class 21 29.pdf
    Regards
    Andy

Dapol Staff Member

Can’t seem to access the .pdf. Says Invalid file specified.

Comment

https://digest.dapol.co.uk/filedata/...6&d=1522067075
      This link seems to be broken or invalid.

Comment

The link works fine for me

Comment

• Arthur Hodgett
          Arthur Hodgett commented
          Editing a comment
          Link works fine for me if I logon, but returns invalid file specified if I am not logged on.

Link works perfectly fine for me too now. I did inform them about it. So maybe it's fixed.
        Jeremiah Bunyan...

Comment

• woodbury22uk
          woodbury22uk commented
          Editing a comment
          Even logged in I cannot see it on PC, iPad or my Android phone. So I guess my account must be somehow restricted. ;-)

• JeremiahBunyan
          JeremiahBunyan commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't see why they'd restrict your account. I'll see if I can send you the PDF via a PM. It still worked fine for me just now

• woodbury22uk
          woodbury22uk commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the .pdf you sent which works fine. Cleared my cache on my devices but still getting "invalid file name" when I attempt to download from the Digest link. Mystery.

Cant see any of the above links even after logging on. It tells me an invalid file. Not helpful and thete are clearly some problems here on the site

Comment

• Joel Dapol
          Joel Dapol commented
          Editing a comment
          Hello it works fine on my computers so not sure its a site issue. What browser are you using?

159220 commented
          Editing a comment
          I get the message "Invalid File Specified" on Safari, Firefox, Crome and Opera on both on MacOS and iOS. IDK about PC, would not even know how to use one! The links are though, are accessible on the main Dapol page under news. Where the image/PDF can be seen.

Originally posted by paulbb View Post
        Cant see any of the above links even after logging on. It tells me an invalid file. Not helpful and thete are clearly some problems here on the site
        Does this work? I've had the PDF downloaded and kept it safe.If this doesn't then it's probably an issue with the actual forum.

oo Class 21 29.pdf

Jeremiah Bunyan...

Comment

• JeremiahBunyan
          JeremiahBunyan commented
          Editing a comment
          If this doesn't work please let me know, I'll upload screenshots of the PDFs.

Jeremiah
        Thanks for that, but no , I still get the 'invalid' massage. I am using firefox on a W10 laptop
        regards
        Paul

Comment

• JeremiahBunyan
          JeremiahBunyan commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi Paul,

Thanks for getting back. I'm sure it's an issue with the forum i.e. the host. I've also had issues for over a week now with logging in, I'm logged out the moment I try and access another page of the forum. It's a bit late now for me, so I'll screenshot the PDFs and post the images tomorrow morning.

HTH whilst Dapol sorts it out

Cheers.

Had images already, I'm adding them below.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Class 21 and Class 29 (1).jpg
Views:	129
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	7207

Click image for larger version

Name:	Class 21 and Class 29 (2).jpg
Views:	112
Size:	158.0 KB
ID:	7208
        Jeremiah Bunyan...

Comment

The main shape isn’t right at all at the moment. It’s far too flat

Comment

• JeremiahBunyan
            JeremiahBunyan commented
            Editing a comment
            Please drop Andy Dapol a PM or an email with your concerns, I am sure it will be beneficial for everyone be it Dapol or potential customers for the Class 1 and Class 29.

I agree with Jim s-w, although one of the magazines (Hornby possibly) has suggested that this issue is being adressed. There is also the issue of whether the tooling can be modified for the ones that
          went new to the Scottish Region with recesses under the cabs for tablet catchers...maybe this is in hand too??

Comment

Working...
          X